Anversa degli Abruzzi (L’Aquila)
Rome – Nature, arts, history, food and wine from four regions at the heart of Italy. Abruzzo, Latium, Marche and Umbria continue their “teamwork” through a single, integrated tourist offer that can attract and engage visitors not just from Italy, but also from the rest of Europe. After launching the “Central Italy. Emotions around you” campaign at the London WTM, the largest event for the global tourism industry, Central Italy is going for the European markets. As both the spring Bank Holidays and the 2018 summer season approach, the Heart of Italy will start a veritable ‘promo tour’, to present the campaign developed with the National Tourist Agency at all the main events and trade shows in Europe. The first stop will be Zrich, where the FESPO takes place from Thursday 25 January to Sunday 28 January. It is the largest tourist show in the Swiss market, with nearly 63 thousand visitors and 650 exhibitors in its last edition. Why Switzerland? The country is one of the main markets sending flows of tourists to Italy, with a growing trend since 2016 and encouraging prospects for the future: the main Swiss tour operators estimate 5%-6% growth of tourist demand in 2018, after a very positive 2017 season.
- Cooperation: a three-year programming document signed
- Vietnam to serve as a gateway for Italian business to ASEAN
- Ghana: “Invest Your Talent in Italy” scholarship programme
- Riscatto dell’Italtennis all’Atp Cup. Berrettini e Sinner stendono la Francia
- Consiglio d’Europa: Michele Nicoletti elected new Pace President